Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Arrow of Light!!

On Caden's 11th birthday he was awarded the Arrow of Light.



We are so proud of him. He worked hard to earn it and seems to understand the signifigance of it. He is a good kid.

Nickcole and her kids came to watch him recieve it. It was really excited to have them here.



There were five boys that recieved it that night. It shows how AWESOME their leaders are. Thanks Anna and Tammy for putting your heart and soul into it. You have taught Caden to respect scouts and to give it all he has. THANKS for ALL you have done!!!



We love you Cade!!

7 comments:

humming fun said...

welcome back we missed your wonderful bloging. And I miss seeing Caden is scouts

Wendy Evans said...

Congratulations Caden! I am about to enter the scouting world with my oldest soon. Ahhhh!

Michele said...

He's so big! I don't think I've seen him for a long time though. Looks like he's doing great :)

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

GOOD JOB CADEN.
XOXO

Marilee said...

That's awesome!! I need to get working with David on a few Webelos things. I miss ya--hopefully we'll see you soon.

Drizzle said...

It was my pleasure to be Caden's scout leader. He is a great young man. I hope he has fun in Boy Scouts!

Loren and Tama said...

Congratulations Caden!!!! Wish we could have been there. And happy birthday to you, too. We loved having you at our house for a few hours. We wish we lived closer together.