Okay. So I am missing blogging. I decided to try and post more often. So today being thoughtful Thursday, I will post my thought for the day. (This could be a little scarry)
The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.
-- William James
I think it is pretty self explanitory. Sometimes I think this is the hardest thing to do. I guess that is where the Lord comes in.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Thoughtful Thursday
Labels:
Thoughtful thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Marla and Family, I agree and understand this more since we have been in language at the MTC - language is more a mind-set than anything else. Love all of you!
M-A-R-L-A!!! I MISS YOU!!!! How have you been? Sheesh, I'm the worst friend ever. HOpe things are great in your neck of the woods!
I keep checking for updates on your blog. You would think I would give up by now...but alas, I keep coming back. Your family is too cute to not show the world! Where are you???
Post a Comment