Thursday, April 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLIE!!!




Out little Princess turned FOUR! I can not believe that she is already so grown up. I have just noticed in the last couple of months that she is not quite that toddler that she once was. She is a sweetie. Her personality is all girl. There is nothing that is purple or pink enough.

For her birthday we celebrated it over a few days with lots of friends and family. On the Sunday before we had the Anderson's up for a dinner. She got to open up some present and hear the happy birthday song. She was really excited about that. Then on her actual birthday we went with Hailee on a field trip. We got to all go to the Bean Museum at BYU. After the Bean museum we went to Toy's"R"Us and looked for a gift she went straight for the princess baby care set. I asked her if she was sure that it what she wanted and she said yes. It was so cute, I noticed that a couple of times she clenched her fists up in the air and rose them above her head and shook them like she was really excited. It was really cute. That night we had the neighbors over for pink and purple cupcakes. Then on Friday night we went with some friends to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Marlie's and their little boy's, Logan, birthday. Logan's mom is so awesome she bought some birthday things for the kids to celebrate. She bought Marlie a ti era, a princess wand, necklace, bracelet, and balloons. My other children said I want Nickcole and Al to come on my birthday. (Thank you for doing that Nickcole) After dinner we went swimming as families and that was cut a little short because the pool closed earlier then we anticipated but we ended the night with an ice cream from Article Circle.





I am so thankful that Marlie is a part of our family. She is defiantly the baby. She has these eyes that melt anyone when she looks at you. We want you to know Marlie, that we are proud of who you are and that we love you. We are thankful that we are your parents and you are in this family. We want you to know that we love you more than you can understand and more than we can express with words. Thank you Peanut!! We Love you.

2 comments:

{Mo} said...

Hey Marla, I found your blog from Marilee's.... I hope you don't mind that I peeked! I. Can. Not. Believe. Your. Baby. Is. FOUR! I think she was just born when we moved form Santaquin to Mona. Crazy! Your kids are so darling, and your new house is beautiful! Congrats! Monica

Nat Nat said...

I can not believe that your baby is 4! WOW She is so cute and I know she is always a comfort to you as well. Tell her Happy Birthday!

Marla how did we go from such young newlyweds to full time moms with completed families. It seems like it was ust yesterday that we were meeting and getting married, and talking to each other about startig our families and now we are done having kids and raising our families? YIKES! How did that go sooooooo fast?? I want to find a pause and slow forward button for life.