

Kale is such a cutie. Today we went on a field trip together. We had so much fun. We went to the children's museum. I was not able to ride the bus with him so I was a little disappointed that I could not be with him. At the museum they had a lot of fun things to teach the kids abut the human body. It was a little crowded with a few to many 5 and 6 year olds. After the museum we ate our lunches and then it was time to go back. I put Kale on the bus and started heading toward my car when I heard "Mom, Mom." I turned around to see Kale in the back seat of the bus with the window down and his head hanging out. I laughed and thought that I was glad that there were other adults on the bus to supervise. After we got home and I got dinner down with I had to leave for a minute. All the other kids were in the house so I went looking for Kale. When I opened up my front door this is what I saw:
I said to him "Kale what you doing?" His reply "Reading a book" I said, "Do you have a book?" he said, "No". I just laughed and had to take a picture. He is such a little cutie pie. I love him a lot.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Having fun with Kale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your house looks really nice, i'm glad I found your blog.
Michelle
He is such a funny kid. "Reading a book"?! LOL You just gotta love a sense of humor like that. HAHAHA
field trip sounds like a blast. I miss the days when I use to attend every single field trip. Oh that was before I had a child that no one would tend. Now I would be lucky if somone would watch him so that I could attend my own funeral. LOL One day I will attend the schools again. When he is there and the are calling me in to keep him under control that is. LOL
Post a Comment