Okay Marilee! Here is a post just for you.
Life has been really crazy latley. I have had so much to blog about but not enough time to blog it.
My job is going well. I love what I do. It is really convient having a commute time of 10 seconds. It seems to fit my family very well.
My family is doing well. I have three kids playing basketball this year and that will be intersting. Getting them all to practices and games. YIKES!!
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We went to Vernal. On Tuesday before I was able to be Kelby's escort with Jeremy's mom. It was really neat seeing here claim that blessing that she has been working so hard towards. I love ya girl. Thanks for sharing your life with me. Nickcole and Scot joined us at my parents house. It was fun to be with my family. I love them all dearly.
WE DID IT! We did family pictures. Not just our family but all 20 grandkids. We made it to Salt Lake before 9:00 a.m. that is a success for us.
On Friday after Thanksgiving Kelby called me to let me know that Jeramy's little brother had been killed in a car wreck. My heart is breaking for Jeramy's family. He was only 11. I attended the funeral and was impressed with the love and support that was there. I pray for his family everyday. At the funeral someone reminded Carrie, of the blessing Russell had given to her. He said, "Your Father in Heaven knows how you feel because he lost a son too." I am so sorry for his family. I love them.
I am thankful for all of my family and friends and consider you all the greatest blessing I have. Thank you,
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Hangin on by the seat of my pants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I can't wait to see your family pictures. I just want you to know that you are a blessing in my life. I am so grateful for you. Love ya!
I can't wait to see your pictures as well, I am sure they are beautiful because your family is beautiful. I am glad your job is going well and I am sorry to here that sad news about your friend. Anytime you loose someone it's hard, I think it must be even harder when they are little. Take care...
I am sorry to hear about your loss and that family's loss. I can't imagine how horrible it must be to lose a child.
I am grateful for your friendship. It has been a while since we have had a chance to visit, but I want you to know I am grateful for you and your strength.
Thanks for the post!! I bet you feel better, too. I love ya!!
Hey Marla, thanks for the post. About the baby. He died at about 15 weeks. It's been hard, but I'm doing okay. I hope to see you and your family tonight at the party. I'm a terrible blogger and awful at keeping it updated.
Marla, I miss ya! I am glad that the job is going well. I will be praying for Jeramy and Kelby.
Post a Comment