This was fun thinking back over it all. Is seems to be so long ago on one had and not on the other.
BABY TAG
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
My apartment in Payson.
2- Who was with you?
Me, Myself, and I.
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant?
We had been trying for so long. I was hoping. I am not even sure I was late yet.
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
I was so EXCITED!
5- Who was the first person you told?
I think it was my mother in law. She stopped by while I was doing this whole "Tell Garry in a fun way."
6-Was everybody happy for you?
Yes they were. We had been married for 2 years.
7- Did you go out and celebrate?
No
8- Did you get morning sickness?
YES. The whole 9 mothes. All day every day.
9- Did you want to find out the sex?
Yes.
10- What was the sex?
Boy
11- Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
Yes My friends throw one at my house and my friends, family, and extended family came.
12- How much weight did you gain?
This is the only time in my life where I lose weight. I lost 20.
13- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained?
Yes I gained all that I lost.
14- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?
Not from #1 but i do have them.
15- What did you crave the most?
TOMATOES! With Montreal steak seasoning or lemon pepper.
16- Did you crave anything crazy?
Just dirt!
17- Who or what got on your nerves the most?
I was working, going to school, and building a house. I did not have time to get irritated.
18- Were you married at the time?
Yep
19- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
Just thousands of blood clots in my lungs. 3/4 of my lungs were clotted off. I Spent two weeks in the hospital. Then went back for blood draws ever 12 hours for 3 months. I also had a pump in my stomach that pumped heparin into me 24x7. Then I have to throw in the nausea 24 hours and the daily migraines. Other than that???
20- Where were you when you went into labor?
In the hospital being induced.
21- Did your water break?
nope. Not until the doc helped.
22- Who drove you to the hospital?
Garry.
23- Did you go early or late?
Because of the blood clots my dc told me they were going to take him early as possible. He brought in another doc when I was 34 weeks who said I was fine until I went into labor. They ended up inducing me on my due date.
25- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?
Garry.
26- Was it video taped?
Nope that would have been to much of a show.
27- Did you have any drugs for the pain?
Not this time. Because of the blood clots they could not give me an epidural. I did have a shot of something or other but whatever...it does not help when you are a 10.
28-Did you go Natural or have a c-section?
Natural.. Although my last I had c-section.
29- If natural, how long did you push?
Two times. It hurt to dang bad to mess around with "Trying"
30- What was your first reaction after giving birth?
That I recognized him. I know that I know him. His appearance was what I dreamed about. I noticed his cow lick on his forehead. He was a cute baby.
31- How big was the baby(s)?
8 lbs. 2 ounces.
32- Did your Husband cry?
I am not sure. I know he was proud.
33- What did you name the baby(s)?
Caden Garry
34- Did the baby(s) have any complications?
NOPE! Made up for the pregnancy!
35- How old is your baby today?
11
36- When is the next one(s) coming?
That would be funny!
37-If you could, would you do it all over again?
I would have more if I could. I decided to raise the ones I have. I count them as blessing almost every day!!
I tag who ever would like to reminisce about that time.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Baby Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love you blogging! Keep it up. I sure miss you its been too long since we've been together.
Oh my gosh!! That sounds like not so much fun... I am glad everything turned out great! This made me think and can't believe how the time flies. You have an awesome family!
Loved reading this post, Marla. You remember a lot more than me and my first was only 3 years ago! Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom.
P.S. We stopped by the other day on our way to City Ctr. but nobody was home :(
That was fun to read! We need to get together soon! I am needing a good laugh! Love ya, STEF
Post a Comment