Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ABC's of ME!

A - Age: 33
B - Bed size: Queen. I would not mind upgrading!
C - Chore you hate: Luandry and paying bills if that counts.
D – Dessert: Anything deep rich chocolate.
E - Essential to start your day: Sleep. I do not do well without sleep!
F - Favorite flower: Gerber Daisys
G- Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano and Flute.
J - Job you had in high school: Waitress, Hotel maid, Bank teller.
K - Kid(s): Caden, Hailee, Kale, Marlie
L - Lunch spots: I am not too picky. Unless you ask me!!
M - Mom's Name: Janice
N - Newest item bought: I have no idea. I guess that is good! Wait I filled my card with gas a couple of days ago.
O - Overnight hospital stay: Well.. I have had everything removed that can come out volentary, then throw in 4 kids and a couple of pulmonary embolism.Too many to count.
P - Pet Peeve: Not sure.
Q - Quote from a movie: I am not to big of a movie buff.
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S - Siblings: Four Awesome sisters.
T- 7:15. I have to work at 7:30
U - Underarm deodorant?: What a stupid questions.
V - Very surprising fact: I am pretty boring or eveyone know everything about me already. Probablly a little of both.
W - Ways you run late: I always underestamate how long it will take me to get out the door. I am really sorry Garry!!
X - X-rays you've had: Several It would be easier to write what has not been x-rayed.
Y - Yummy food you make: Fettucine Alfredo. Chicken Rolls ups, I can cook.
Z - Zoo animal: What ever is actually active.

Tag you are it!!

1 comment:

I could die happy in Forks... said...

How the heck are ya? Fun facts to read about you! Hope all is well! LOve Ya! ;0) Take care!