Wednesday, March 19, 2008

House Building







One of the best things about our house is the view. I included a picture so that you could see. I love to look out the window and watch the town live. The next project we took on was all the finish work. That is one things that Garry knows how to do. By the time it was done I knew how to do it as well. After the finish work we painted. WHAT A PAIN. We had to go through the whole house twice with primer. Then we had to go back and tape everything off. Then we painted the brown. Then we had to go tape off all the ceilings. I am so thankful for all the help that you all gave to us. Here are some pictures of us painting. Autumn came up and spent and entire day taping. Mom and Dad Van Tassell spent a ton of time taping and painting. we could have not done it without them. The kids really enjoyed painting. They all wanted to use the sprayer. They thought that was fun. I guess when there is nothing in the house but sheet rock and plywood it is a good time to let them paint! Thank you Todd for the paint sprayer! It worked out marvelous!

1 comment:

Nat Nat said...

I can't wait to see your house. You worked so hard on it. Makes me feel lazy. ;) Do you have a view of the lake? From our side we have a view of you. I love to look out at night at all the lights up your way and think one of those might be Marla. My dad has said for years that they need to build a toll road across the lake wouldn't that be nice?