Okay tonight for YM/YW we hiked up the path located to the side of my house to pick up trash. (The YM were obviously incharge). It was blowing really hard. When we drove from the church to the beginning of the path I had to put on my hazards so that people behind me would know that I was slowing down because I could not see the road in front of me. That is how windy it was. But I was trying to maintain a positive attitude because I need to be the example. Right? Well we were all kind of walking in a group. Somewhere holding bags and others was picking up the trash and bringing it back to the people with bags. This system was working out nice until I tried to put some of my trash in a bag. The wind blow the trash right in my mouth! The worst part is, is that I could not get it out. It was sticking to my tounge and lips. I felt so violated. Some of the girls just sat and laughed and kept saying you still have it on your lips. GROSS!!!!! Somebody said they thought it was toilet paper! Great I ate somebody's toliet paper. I really wanted to rinse my mouth out with clorox but since I know that is not advised(Different story all together), I will brush really good. If I get sick in a couple of weeks know that the incubation period has set in and that I got some diease from trash!!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You make me laugh! I love your stories.. I can't belive they didn't help you get the trash off and just stood there laughing at you. Oh wait they are teenagers yes I can. Sorry that is so gross.
Whoops....Stupid wind!!! I'm sorry about the trash in your mouth, but what do you do sometimes, right? Shoot!
I'm SO SORRY! (but I did have to laugh a little) I'm sure you will be blessed for your great service :)
YUCK!!!!! That made me sick just reading about it. I hope you don't get sick. Even though it was kind of funny!!
WE NEED TO. YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE YOU HAD LOTS OF FUN.
Post a Comment