Monday, May 26, 2008

My Little boy is getting BIG!


On Friday, (The same day I ran over his kitty) Kale had a little program to celebrate his completing of kindergarten. The title was, "Everything I need to know, I learned in Kindergarten." They read a poem about life and when it comes down to it, Everything that you need to know you really know by the time you are in Kindergarten.
As he filed in with his classmates I could tell that something was not right inside. I could see the pain of his loss pronounced in his face. Man, that hurts as a mom. I knew that there was nothing that I could really do but I longed for him to enjoy this moment.
They sang a few really cute songs and he had a little speaking part as well. As the program continued on I sat with a tear in my eye thinking of how fast he has really grown up. He was the cutest little baby and the prettiest little boy. He is also the busiest little guy in the world. He has so much passion for life. He is always intense with everything he does.
I hope that the time I have had to teach him to this point will be sufficient so far. I always have those should've, would've, and could've. But I am thankful that the teaching will go on and that I have another chance! Love you lots Kale!!!

2 comments:

Nat Nat said...

Marla I love it. Great picture you look BEAUTIFUL! We must be on the same wave lenght I just blogged about them growing too fast as well. Hope you had a good holiday.

Thomas Rust said...

Marla,

What a beautiful blog!! Mine, too, is just breathtaking j/k!!! I need to sit down and add more stuff, but . . .

Love Yah!