So as we were driving home we talked about all the funny things that brought us much enjoyment and some embarrassment. Depending on who is was happening too.
Big Momma Soup shower. I so wish I had a picture of this. But hot soup is hard to hold still when it is burning you.
Zippy, zippy problem. Which in returned cause Kermit a problem. Oh, gosh that was to funny!
Let's just say SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!!
- You guys are going to get wet. Why?
- Size does matter
- Puddles in store under riders.
- Zippy's slicked back hair and makeup running!
- Walking back to hotel stark wet
- Zippy's capri's becoming pants
ALL I CAN SAY IS.... FOR THE LOVE!!!!
Other funny moments....
Chip and Dale bum grabbers(I missed this one)
Speaking of people, Plate hair lady
Where did you get that awesome back pack? Canada. Darn it.
Some of us EMBRACING OUR INNER DORK




Can I say FOOD!!!
Thee turkey leg.....

Breakfast... Let us not forget the Are you Omish comment!!!

Thursday, May 15, 2008
MOMENTS WE WON'T SOON FORGET!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You guys totally crack me up! I'm so glad you got to do this together... good times, good times!
Hey!
Thanks for your comment and letting me know you have a blog. I had no idea you were building a house. It is gorgeous! I bet you are enjoying it immensly! Fun blog, too. Disney Land looked like way too much fun!
Looks like too much fun... But what I really want to know is are you doing "Karate Kid" here? or was that the "sobriety test"? LOL
Hey where did you get your black pants that you were wearing on splash mountain? Kids are out of school tomarrow and Jaden can baby sit for me now. Let's take a day and go shopping. Now that would be fun! :)
Post a Comment