Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've been tagged- Husband style

All right, i was tagged again but this time it is about my husband. So here goes...

1. What is his name? Garry Richard

2. Who eats more? HIM!! I know that it does not look that way

3. Who said "I love you" first? I really don't remember

4. Who is taller? Him

5. Who is smarter? He is. We think differently. He is practical in his thinking. I tend to think of things "in the long run"

6. Who is more sensitive? It depends. He is sentimental and I am not as much. when it comes to the kids it depends on who is doing the discipline.

7. Who does the laundry? It starts out as my job but he is usually the one that keeps it going and makes sure that we have clean piles.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

9. Who pays the bills? I do. I would not mind sharing this!!

10.Who cooks more? I do. He is not afraid to cook. If there is nothing to eat he is excellent at finding something to eat.

11. What meals do you cook together? Not quite sure.

12. Who is more stubborn? Me I think JK

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I think we both are. Neither one of us thinks we are perfect.

14. Who has more siblings? Him

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think to others I appear too but really we have a great respect for one another. There are times when it is all about his wants and then there are times when it is all about my wants.

16. What do you like to do together? Laugh, wrestle, go on a date, talk, lay on his chest and watch t.v., Talk about personal growth, problem solve.

17. Who eats more sweets? Me by FAR

18. His guilty pleasures? I don't think that he has one. I love it when I see that he spent 2 or 3 dollars in the morning for breakfast because he gets ups so early and works so hard that if I could I would bring him something every morning.

19. How did you meet? At the Pinneburg church house in Pinneburg Germany as he was holding the door open for everyone.

20. Who asked who out first? He did. After "THAT" phone call I decided it was over. He called back and invited me to his homecoming.

21. Who proposed? Him

22. Who kissed who first? He did. We had been dating 9 months. If it were me kissing him it would have been done long before. Not that I am married I appreciate his reasoning. I am the only girl he has kissed and he wanted to be able to say that he only kissed his wife.

23. His best features? His black hair, his distinguished face. His sexy butt, his legs, his hands.

24. His greatest quality? He has a lot. I am very lucky to call him my husband. He is patient, hard working, caring, respectful, talented, forgiving, understanding, smart. Oh wait the question is what is his greatest. I would have to say that he follows the Lord. Because he does this I know he is doing his best. I also know that he knows I am doing my best.

I tag Stef, Brenda, Marilee, Janet, Monica, Christie, Amy, Lisa, Natalie, Okay all of you that would like too. It is a lot of fun to think of these things!

1 comment:

Nat Nat said...

This is so cute. I think I will play but it may be a few days before I get it done. As always....