Great picture! Way to capture that phase of life. I wish I were in that phase. I am getting sick of diapers these days. We are having feeble attempts at the potty with Will.
We just wanted to thank all of you who have helped on our house. There is no way we could have completed it without ALL of your help! THANK YOU!! We are enjoying our house immensly!!
Our Buddy
Also known as Caden He is a very smart boy. His favorite things in life are: Football, basketball, and baseball. He is very good at all of them. He is also concered about doing what is right. That is very special trait that as a mother I really appreciate! We love him lots. He is also very responsible. Is is very concered about his brother and sisters!
Sweet kind quite girl
Also Known as Hailee or Hailee Jeaner. She is named after both granmothers and her great grandfather. Hailee is a very mild manner girl who is very talented in a lot of things. She is very smart and very coordinated. She has always been a tom boy and beats the other boys her age in races. She is the one who puts the orginizarion into our house. She likes things neat and clean. She knows she is a child of God and has a desire to follow their plan. We love her a lot!
The one who makes us laugh
Also know as Kale or Kaleser Bellser. He is so CUTE! The things this child says keeps us laughing all the time. He is a very determined child. He puts his mind to things and will not give up until they are done. He is so athletic. I will not suprise me if he because an incredible football player. We are thankful he is a part of out family. He is loved by all who know him.
Our Princess
Also known as Marlie or peaner. (We have been dicussing changin her nick name) She is our baby. Very pretty with the attitude to match. She knows that she is the baby and she takes plays that role well. She is a girly girl. She loves pink, babies, and bows! YEA I have been wanting a frilly girl. We love her a lot as well!! Our family would not be the same without each one of our children!
I am housekeeper, taxi, banker, counselor, nurse, teacher, and maid. I love everysingle one of these jobs. After I get done working I like to be with friends and family, scrapbook, decorate, laugh, talk on the phone, and play.
3 comments:
VERY FUNNY!
Cute!!!
Great picture! Way to capture that phase of life. I wish I were in that phase. I am getting sick of diapers these days. We are having feeble attempts at the potty with Will.
Post a Comment