1. Song that always makes you sad?
2. Last thing you bought? It has to do with a couples thing!
3. Last person you argued with? I am not sure.
4. First kiss? Paul Duncan
5. Did you ever own a Michael Jackson Cd? NO
6. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays because I get to be with my family. Sunday because I always feel refreshed.
7. Did you take Piano lessons? 10 years. I used to be really good.
8. Most frequent song played? Right now it is Promise, I also enjoy Bleeding Love for no particular reason.
9. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? Some on the A&E, friends, dateline.
10. Favorite scents? Cinnamon, dust, wet rocks, fresh rain, clean house.
11. Date someone older or younger? Older. I was 19 when I got married so dating someone younger would have been scary.
12. One place you could travel right now? Germany- I would love to go visit my friend Juli and my host parents. Of course Garry would have to be with me.
13 Favorite time of the day? Bedtime
14. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Not Sure so probably not.
15. Something you're wearing right now? Believe it or not I am fully clothed. It is only 9:18 to be exact.
16. Job you've had? Telephone sales woman, Motel cleaning lady, bank teller, bank loan officer, scrapbook teacher.
17. Did you go to your high school prom? Garry took me to my senior ball.
18. Perfect time to wake up? 7:00 to 8:00
19. Perfect time to go to bed? 12:00
20. Favorite soda? Pepsi with LOTS of crushed ice.
21. Ever been in a car accident? The biggest one was three weeks before we got married and Garry fell asleep at the wheel. It did not help that I was already asleep. We were on the freeway going 60 or so. We rolled 5 or 6 times. I had taked my shoulder belt off and only had the lap belt on, because of this my head hit the windshield. I always told Garry that he did not HAVE to marry me. I would have let him out if he would have asked. Instead he tried to kill me to get out.
22. Closer to mom or dad...or neither? It depends.
23. Who would you want on a deserted island with you? Garry and my kids. I would have a lot less to worry about.
24. Have you been bungee jumping? Almost. (different story for a different time)
25. Favorite ice cream flavor? I am not a huge ice cream fan. Chocolate it anything.
26. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? My prom dress that I wore when Garry took me.
27. Did you play high school sports? Volleyball, Fast pitch softball, and cross country.
28. Were you ever in a school talent show? In 6th grade. Then I got smart!
29. What are you allergic to? Penicillin, Codeine, and milk.
30. Have you watched sex and the city? No
31. Fun place you lived? I have to say the funnest place is with my grandma and my aunt when I was at school at Weber State University.
32. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap? Shampoo
33. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Wet
34. Blue or black ink? Does not matter. I am lucky to find a pen to write with. I can not be that pacific.
35. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Funny, I am in Vegas right now. I have done slot machines but not gambled at a table. I just had the you shouldn't gamble talk with my kids so I do not want to play even once because they will think that they can do "things" just once.
36. Have you thrown up on a plane? UMMMMMMMM-Yea, two years ago when I was on my way to Cleavland with Garry and the kids. We were sitting amongst his co-workers and landing at the same time. I felt like I was going to throw up but did not want to do it in front of Garry's friends, so I tried really hard not too. Finally I realized it was coming so I stood up to go to the bathroom and the flight attendant was yelling at my to sit down and I said "I am going to thro....." I put my had up to my mouth and this acted as a shield and the thrown up deflected the vomit and it came back all over me. In my hair, my shirt, all over the walls. It was lovely. I went in the bathroom to finish and when I came out there was coffee everywhere. I guess rather the smell of coffee the puck, So yes I have trown up "ON" the plane and also "on" me in the plane.
37. Have you thrown up in a car? TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times to count.
38. Favorite cartoon as a kid? I can not remember
39. favorite childhood tv show? Dukes of hazards. Little house on the Prairie. I wanted to be Laura.
40. Who was your first roommate? A bunch of girls. Then Sandy King.
41. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? I have never drank.
42. What was your first car? I drove my parents truck that always died in the weirdest of places.
43. What was the last movie you saw? August Rush. My kids loved it.
44. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 16
45. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Hall. She was a cut4e little thing.
46. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Idaho to reposes a car with my dad.
47. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never snuck out. That I can remember.
48. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Tasha Maxwell. I have no idea where she is.
49. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? When I have a bad day I usually don't call anyone.
50. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? My friend Micki Marshall.
51. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Get a drink of milk.
52. What were some concerts you have attended? Lenny Kravits, air supply.
53. First tattoo or piercing? My ears when I was 12
54. First celebrity crush? No clue
55. What was your favorite toy growing up? Trampoline, and this ball thing on a rope.
56. What is your favorite sport? Volleyball, softball
57. What is your favorite Movie of all time? Pure country. I gave birth while watching pure country.
58. What is your favorite Holiday? TChristmas
59. What is your favorite ride at Disneyland? Splash Mountain with other big ladies.
60. What special talents do you have? I don't know.
61. Favorite Color? I don't have a single one. I like a lot of color.
62. What car would you love to own? Dont know.
63. What did you love to do as a kid? I loved swimming in the canal,Jumping on the tramp, Fishing, Riding bikes, playing in the creek, riding horses.
64. Who do you most admire? Lots of people for lots of different reasons. I think that everyone has strenghts that admirable.
65. What is your favorite game to play? Currently hand and foot.
66. If you could be on any game show, which one would it be? Deal or No Deal. Which game show do you think you could do well on? Wheel of Fortune.
67. What country would you love to visit? I would probably say Japan
68. Favorite Restaurant? Tepanyaki, Sizzler
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Tidbits about me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Thanks for blogging! I guess you are doing a little better! I hope you are having a great time in Vegas! It would be better if I were there! I knew you liked Sizzler! I have been there more times with you, than anyone else! I love ya, Stef
It is so good to hear from you. I have been worried about you.I hope you have fun in Vegas. I am sure it is hot. Hope to see you soon.
I've missed seeing your blogs. I'm amazed at how many of these things I actually knew about you!
Glad to hear that you are dressed as early as 9 in the morning. Nothing like being ambitious! You are fer shure ready to take on the world! Hope to hear from you soon.
Love
Lisa
It is fun to learn about you. Thanks for sharing! I Love Hand and Foot too - we'll have to get together!
Marla,
I just gave you a little award! Come check out my blog and you'll see what I'm talkin' about!
that was so fun to read about you! I love ya!
Brenda
Post a Comment