So many times I look at all I have to be thankful for and wonder why I still struggle to understand the plan of the Lord. The Lord has blessed me beyond measure. Yet, when something happens that I don't understand I feel that I am lacking something. I feel like I am lacking an ability, an understanding, a perfect heart, something I don't have.
As, I am faced with these feelings I am thankful for a patient Heavenly Father. I know that I don't deserve the clothes on my back but I do know that they Lord loved me enough to sacrifice his son for me. With that knowledge I will continue to trust and learn to understand the Lord.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Thankful Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME I MISSED LOOK AT YOUR BLOG. I HOPE ALL IS GOOD. XOXO
AMEN!!
Marla, you always put things in such an amazing way! You are so insightful! You truly are a special spirit! Always remember that! Thank you for the reminder! You are a good example! Luv ya!
Great thoughts!
Post a Comment