My kids said a couple of funny things that I wanted to remember.
Yesterday in church Kale came up to me and asked if I would tickle his head. So I picked him up and put him in my lap. After a few seconds he got down and went and sat by my dad. A few minutes later and I said, "Kale, come and sit on my lap and I will tickle your hair." He said, "Mom, your legs are too short."
Last night my kids were at my sister's house and I had Marlie. We were snuggling in bed and having one of the connecting moments. She said, "Mom are we going to have another baby." I said, "No." She said, "Why cause another baby won't fit?" I asked her to repeat herself cause I was not sure I understood her right. Sure enough that's what she had said. I thought it was cute. I think she was understanding the love I had for her and she thought maybe there was not enough love left for another. I hope all my kids feel that I love then that much!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Memory Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HAHAHAHA your kids are so funny. I have that same problem too. My legs are too short. LOL
Hope you are having a good week. Call me.
Kids say the funniest things! Your kids are so cute.
Love ya, STEF
Post a Comment