Okay so I stole this idea off of Nat's Blog but I really liked the idea. If anyone wants to join feel free too. The idea is to list 10 things, thoughts, memories, anything from the week before. (From Tuesday to Tuesday) It is a quick way to get a quick little smap of your week. So here goes:
Weekly Edition #1
1. Mom Anderson turned 30+ a few, on Wensday. We went to Payson to go to dinner with her and dad. Jenny, Eldon, Kye, Jody, Jackson, Brad, and all of us were there. We had a nice time and enjoyed out time with the family. After dinner we went to watch Jackson and Brad play Socccer but it rained really hard and the games were canceled. I am so thankful for mom. She has been such an inspiration to me. She is an amazing mother and a wonderful example of someone who is Christlike. I love ya!
2. Went to the movies with Stef, Marilee, and Corrie. I miss you guy really bad. I am grateful for all of you.
3. Thursday I was not feeling good and I went to bed at 2:30 in the afternoon and got up at 8:00 the next morning. I guess the lack of sleep finally caught up with me.
4. I made Caden miss football practice cause I was a sleep. I feelt bad for this one.
5. Set some personal goals that I hope to achieve.
6. Took Caden to his football game. Trish came to watch and it was fun to be with her.
7. Went to dinner with Alon and Nickcole. He is leaving to go to Vernal to work. Pretty soon all my friends are going to be living there. My paretns probablly are glad because I might go out a little bit more. LOL. After dinner we came back to our house and played cards. The girls are up by three games. They really can't win us. It is kind of nice.
8. Corrie and Brian came up for dinner. It was really nice. They are some of the best people in the world. They have kids the same age as mine and also the same sex. It works out nice.
9. Garry's car is draining oil. We have to stop to feel up the oil before we fill up the gas. JK it is not quite that bad.
10. I had the realization that my kids are growing up. That first reqret of what I could have done better. Wished I had spent more time in stories, baking cookies, playing with them. Garry reminded me that it is not to late. For that I am grateful!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
10 On Tuesday
Labels:
10 on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That was fun to read!
Post a Comment