1. Garry turned 36! His birthday was Saturday.
2. Mom and Dad Anderson, Mom and Dad Van Tassell, Kevin, Ashlee, and Bry, and Jenny, Eldon and Kye, Came for a brunch to celebrate Garry's Birthday.
3. Caden had an awesome football game. He made 3 tackles that stopped touchdowns. He did really good. Even though his team lost the game he felt his did all that he could do.
4. We went to dinner with Todd and Stef to celebrate Garry's birthday. We had a great time. I am thankful to count them as our friends.
5. I did two den meetings this week. I did it with the Bears and the Wolves. We are going to be combining for the next few months because I do not have any more Bears.
6. I went to a meeting about being a room mother. I am Hailee's room mother this year. I am looking forward to it because I will get to spend more time with her and her friends.
7. Spent $800.00 dollars on a car that worked for a half of a day! Refer to my other post for the whole story.
8. Went to lunch with Nickcole. We visited forever. I think they were ready to kick us out. But we had a good time.
9. Will and Mischa, Daryl and Camilla, and families came over for Sunday dinner. We enjoyed visiting with them and our kids LOVED playing with their kids.
10. Garry and I went to the Salt Lake temple to witness our friend Angie be sealed to her husband. It was an incredible experience. The temple president sealed them. He talked about always putting your spouses happiness above your own. He said that if we did that we would be happier than if we only thought about ourselves. He also talked about what it means to give yourself to the other. I was grateful for the opportunity I had to be there. I am thankful that I have this life to learn and grow because I have a lot of that to do.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
10 on Tuesday Sept 23-30th
Labels:
10 on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
SEEEEEE! This is the marriage therapy I was talkin about! What else do our men want! I know, I know! You want me to SHUT UP AND TAKE A BREAST!
I must say that you've been busy and involved in a lot of things the past 10 days. Do you need a break?
Marla,
Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. I am going to read that lesson in the friend with my kids. Thanks for sharing. I added you to mine. Your blog is so cute. You are a very busy woman. I look forward to getting to know you even more. Do you remember the name of the book from Cari's lesson?
YAY! I am so glad that you left me a comment so that I could find your blog. You are so fun. I miss seeing you every sunday at church.... Your family is adorable. Love you guys
Post a Comment