Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ten on Tuesday Sept. 16-23

Ten on Tuesday

This seems like a slow week but I will try to list 10 things.

1. I went to a meeting with my dad. While at the meeting the presenter kept making comments about certain poitical leaders. I leaned over to my dad and asked him if now was a good time to let him know what he did. After the meeting we had a few questions for the presenter. While he was talking to us he let us know the they were "idiots" up on capital hill. After the conversation was nearing the end my dad pulled out a business card and handed it too him and said, "Let's work together to make something happen." The presenter was speechless for several seconds before replying, "I am sorry, I don't know what to say." It was actually really funny. My dad was not offended what so ever but also offered him someone that could help his concerns.

2. I went to my friends Nancy's to make some cards. It was a whole lot of fun because I have not pulled out my scrapbook stuff for years. Here are the two cards that I made while there.



3. We also went on a midnight fry run. We got a little hungry and went to McDonalds to get some "fresh" fries. They told us they were always fresh but then let us wait 3minutes for the brand new batch.

4. Caden's football team had a practice/barbeque. It is nice to talk with the other moms on the team and get to know them a little better. I have actually meet two that have ties to the basin. While there we got eaten alive by mosquites.

5. Another football game for Caden. He only has two more. This has been a long and fun season. Mom and Dad Anderson came up to watch him. They also brought yummy donuts and juice. Always a treat on a Saturday morning so early.

6. Went and saw the kitchen that Garry built for some people. It was really nice. The people were very impressed with his work.

7. Went to the cabin with Todd, Stefany, and family. We laughed till our sides ached.

8. Saw a HUGE elk on the way home from the cabin. It was so beautiful. Listened to it call other elk.

9. Had a migraine. I HATE THOSE!!

10. Followed up on some personal goals.

3 comments:

Marilee said...

I like the list of ten things--it's kind of like what you've been up to in a nutshell. I miss ya!!

Jenkins Family said...

It looks like you had an eventful week!!

Jessica said...

cute cards!