Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 things about me

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment


8 Favorite TV Shows:
1- Friends
2- Biggest Loser
3- Cops
4- Trauma. Life in the E.R.
5- Plastic Surgery: Before and After
6- House Hunters
7- Dateline
8- American Idol


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1- Studied my lesson for Relief Society
2- Went to lunch with my sisters and my mom
3- Went to the park to visit and let the kids play
4- Read more of Eclipse
5- Hosted a slumber party for Kale
6- Practiced the piano
7- Cleaned my bedroom
8- Went to bed after a long day!!!!!


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1- Being with friends and family
2- Going on a date with Garry
3- Going on trips with my kids
4- Bedtime
5- Gaining greater understanding of life
6- Going to church
7- Laughing
8- Traditions


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Tepanki
2- Red Lobster (Went there yesterday and it was great!)
3- Olive Garden
4- Village Inn
5- Outback Steakhouse
6- Artic Circle (So the kids can play)
7- Yapona
8- Village Pizza


8 Things On My Wish List:
1- Money to finish decorating my house
2- To be skinny
3- Go to Hawaii
4- Go back to Germany
5- To be able to go back to school and get a degree
6- Kale to sit STILL.
7- A yard already done
8- A cruise that I could take my kids on


8 People To Tag:
1- Stefany
2- Stacie
3- Anna
4- Tama
5- Wendy
6- Amy
7- Amber
8- Natalie

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks for the tag girlfriend. I don't know to many who blog so I am tagging you back. Love ya girl!!

Drizzle said...

Your blog is great! You do so many things with it. I am impressed. I'm glad you found my blog. I don't think many people look at it. Oh well, it's fun anyway.

Wendy Evans said...

Absolutely loved your lesson today. You are a wonderful example. Great job. -K- I am going to take the challenge with the tag...

The Crook Book said...

Marla-It sounds like your lesson went well. I wish you were still in our ward giving the lesson. I miss ya! We need to get together again soon. Love ya, Stef

humming fun said...

I don't want to do the tag game but thanks for taging me. How is the new job?