Okay this ten on Tuesday is a little late but....
1. We went with the Anderson's to the pumpkin patch. This is one of those things that started out as fun and has turned into a tradition.
We meet at mom's house for soup and rolls, and then off to the patch.
We take a hay ride through the orchards and end up in a great big pumpkin patch.
The kids pick their pumpkin and then we take a hay ride back to get an ice cream, donut, or fudge in the big red barn.
It is a lot of fun.
2. Steve Young was supposed to come to Caden's football practice. After waiting for two hours he called and was lost. So needless to say he did not come. We were all kind of bummed.
3. On Friday we went to Garry's mission reunion. It was fun to see some of the people that we both knew while we were there. At Garry's mission reunion, I was being very nice and clearing the tables along with a few other people. I walked back to the back to put the dirty silverware away. As I dropped it in a man turned and before I knew it my hand was caught in the back of his coat. I do not knew how it got tangled but it was tangled. After freeing my hand I apologized. His respond was, "That is okay I liked it." Only to me do things like this happen!!
4. Hailee and Kale cleaned my room to surprise me. They are so sweet. They did it just to be nice. Thank you Hailee and Kale! It meant a lot to me.
5. Watched Caden's last football game. Nickcole and her kids came and cheered Caden on, through rain and all.
His team got their first touchdown of the seasons. All the mom's were so excited that they ran down the field with the boy. It was really cool. Caden almost got an interception, He intercepted it and then dropped it. 
6. After priesthood session, Nickole and Scot took Garry out for dinner to celebrate his birthday. We went to Texas Roadhouse were Garry had the great fortune of being able to sit in the saddle while they sang Happy Birthday to him. Let me tell you, he was REALLY excited. After dinner we played cards and I am happy to report that they ladies are now up by 5 games. We are good.
7. I went to the salon to get my hair done. My friend Kate did it for me. I told her that I wanted all the gold out of it. Bless her little heart, five hours later and about 500 foils it was done. Marlie was a little champ. She just sat there and watched movies and watched what everbody was doing.
8. Watched conference. We really enjoyed it. As always, I received a lot of direction that I am so thankful for. I am thankful that I have the knowledge that my Heavenly Father loves me and that he is concerned about me here on the earth. It really makes me feel not alone. That I have someone pulling for me.
9. Made my traditional egg roll, ham fried rice, and cheese puffs dinner. It was a lot of fun because all the kids were helping. Kale got pretty good at rolling the egg rolls. They all helped stuff the cheese puffs and cut the green onions.
10. How could I write anything without there being major money spent on a car. So Last Monday I took the truck to get the safety and emissions and it failed safety. They said it was going to cost 350.00 to fix the problem. I told them that I had a "credit" from another shop and that they could fix it. Garry did it and it cost 36.00 dollars. Yea, it passed. We finally have two cars again. Oh by the way, if anyone wants a car there is sitting one outside my front door you are welcome to have it. 
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Ten on Tuesday Sept 30th-Oct 7, 2008
Labels:
10 on Tuesday,
Caden,
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
It sounds like you have been pretty busy. I am glad to know that you are feeling at home in Eagle Mountain. Just remember: Nothing tops ZIPPY! As long as you know that, you will never be disappointed. Don't get your hope set too high! Nothing can compare! Love ya, ZIPPY STEF
What a fun week. Where is the pumpkin patch that you went to? It looks so fun. How do you know Steve Young? That is exciting for your son to look up to him. You are great! See ya Sunday
Sounds like a busy week - but then which ones aren't? We went to the big red barn with Clara's class on a field trip and did the same thing. What a fun tradition!
Marla! Sounds like you have had a lot of fun! Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! I am glad you have two vehicles again! Yea! I am going to have to remember that reason for not having a repair shop do the work! LOL! You are great! I heard you were at the red barn...someone from the ward saw you...was it Marybeth? Anyway! Glad you had a good time!
Love ya,
Brenda
your kids are so big. it look like you guys had fun.
xoxo
I love the quote and you always brighten my day with your funny stories. :)
Post a Comment