Friday, October 3, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday

Okay so it is Friday but I was crazy busy the last few days so Friday it will be.

"Treat people as if they
were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."


I love this quote. It gives me an insight into how Christ must think. I think if we lived up to what we thought we could be verse what we think others want us to be we would all have the ability to live up to our potential.

8 comments:

Marilee said...

Thanks for the thought!!

fivelive said...

LOVE IT!!!

The Crook Book said...

SO TRUE!!

HealBalanceLive said...

What a fun blog Marla, thanks for sharing.

Love ya,
Karen

Jessica said...

What a wonderful quote. Thanks for this.

Wendy Evans said...

I love quotes. Thank you. I love it!

Patti Smith said...

That's a great quote, thanks for sharing!

I could die happy in Forks... said...

That is a good one! I missed you on the trip! How are ya? Sounds like you have been busy, but having fun! How is the car situation? Sorry to hear about that! That is always just fun isn't it! Makes you appreciate your vehicles though! Love Ya! Take care!