Name: Marla
1. What time did you get up this morning? The first time at 7:00, then 8...something.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I went with Stefany, Corrie, and Marilee to Momma Mia. The movie was funny but the visit after was funnier. I love you guys!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends, Dateline, Real Estate Shows, Trauma life in the E.R., Code blue, things like that.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing or toast. I need to change this
6. What is your middle name? I was given the name Gae at birth. My parents swear it meant happy back then. (I am only 32, it can't be that long ago) After I was married I dropped Gae and kept Van Tassell as my middle name.
7. What food do you dislike? Those of you who know me know it is PEAS!!!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? None in particular.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Chrystler town and country MINI-VAN!!
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey with avacado and cranberry.
11. Characteristic do you despise? I would say despise is a pretty strong word so I will not say I despise it but if I could I would rather people be who they are instead of trying to be somthing they are not.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Anything comfortable that is not tight. Yes, they do make clothes this size that are not tight.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Hawaii
14. Are you an organized person? This is a funny question. I am one who has some orginazation in some areas and then absolutly none in other. So predominaly no.
15. Where would you retire to? Where ever my family is.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? When I turned 30 Garry planned a surprise party with my friends. It was so great I am truly blessed to have the best frineds in the world. We meet at the park and had KFC and played games with a really mean game of croquet. The next day he had planned another surprise party with both side of our families. That day my dad gave me my ring. He gave all of his daughters one at 16 but because I was on my way to Germany he did not give me one. I always teased him about that. That day he gave me the most beautiful ring ever. It is made out of rubbies. I get a lot of compliments on it all the time. I love it. I love it because he knew what it meant to me.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Juli, my best friends in Germany. Marlie is named after her. Her name is Julianne. Marlie is Marlie Anna.
19. Person you expect to answer in their blog? Several. I have fun blogging buddies.
20. When is your birthday? May 19th.
21. Morning person or a night person? Night, did you not see the wake up time up there?
22. What is your shoe size? 9 to 10.
23. Pets? Coda-alaskan malamute, Tiger-a really unique beautiful cat, Kale's lizard and black widow. I made him get ride of the black widow. Gives me the heebs.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really. Man, that is kinda sad.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A movie star, a rock star, a nurse, an ice skater, a ballerina.
26. How old are you today? 32
27. What is your favorite flower? Roses of course.
28. What are you listening to right now? Music and Marlie.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward
to? It is stressing me out to look at the calendar right now so I will not committ to any day.
30. What was last thing you ate?? I should have read the questions before I started to answer them, a chocolate muffin.
31. Do you wish on stars? Not really, I think your heart is attached to your wishes.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bright Pink
33. How is the weather right now? Really Nice
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Garry, He called from work. Love ya honey.
35. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi, coke, or Dr. Pepper. (These are my hang ups!) I would rather drink than eat. And I hate diet.
36. Favorite restaurant? Red Lobster, Tepankai.
37. Hair color: Brown with gray so I color it blonde.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Trampoline, bikes, zim-zam, swimming in the canal with my sisters.
39. Summer or winter? Summer for sure!
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Take a guess!
42. Coffee or tea? Neither
43. Dream for the future? To enjoy my kids more. Contenment.
44. When was the last time you cried? Tears tickled my eyes yesterday at church.
45. What is under your bed? Nothing
46. What did you do last night? Corrie, Brian and kids came up for dinner. We had a great time. They are some of the nicest people I know!
47. Salty or sweet? Sweet
48. How many keys on your key ring and what are they for? I have 3. One for van, truck and house.
49. How many years at your current job? 13
50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
51. Do you make friends easily? I love to meet new people.
52. Would you like finding out all this stuff about your
friends? Yes I would.
I tag anyone that wants to do. I hope everyone has a great week.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Getting to know your friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Marla,
That was fun to read. I am glad you had fun yesterday. I'm sorry things didn't work out AGAIN!! I love ya, Stef
Oh, by the way-we are going to the movies on Thursday at Stadium Cinemas late show "The Women." Come and laugh with us!!
Post a Comment