Sunday, October 26, 2008

10 things I could do to change someone's life.

You are tagged. Do this it is fun.

1. Share the gospel
2. Smile
3. Offer a shoulder to cry on.
4. Share Christ's love for them.
5. Help with their laundry.
6. Write a letter of appreciation/comfort/love.
7. Give a hug.
8. Understand how they feel.
9. Listen with your ears and heart.
10. Make them laugh.

11 comments:

The Crook Book said...

You do all those things. Especially, make people laugh! Love ya, Stef

Check your email-I sent you a note!

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

HI HOW ARE YOU I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN A LONG TIME WE NEED TO GO OUT SOME TIME .AND YOU DO MAKE ME LAUGH AND I MISS IT.
LOVE YA LOT.

Hillary Hall said...

Marla -
I love, love, love your blog.

Thanks for the reminder of what should REALLY be on my priority list!

Wendy Evans said...

What a great reminder. I love to have these oportunities to remember what our priorities should be. You are wonderful.

Marilee said...

You are a great lady!!! I know you've helped me to make my life better--I truly have learned some wonderful things from you.

Michele said...

Hey Marla! I found your blog! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! your kids are getting so big. I'm going to make my blog private, so be sure & leave me your email somewhere on my blog so I can add you! It's fun to keep in touch!

Patti Smith said...

Hey Marla, Life's been crazy over here. Send me your email and I will get that list right over to you.

Wendy Evans said...

Hey Marla, just to let you know I took my blog private if you would like an invite please send me you e-mail. jeff.evans@digis.net

humming fun said...

It is time for a new post. I belive Caden got his arrow of light. Why have you not bloged it.

Katrina said...

Thanks so much for having us over the other night! It was so much fun and so good to see you and how much the kids have grown!! How's kale doing? keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marla! Thinking about you so I checked out your blog! Feels like its been forever! Good to read how you are doing at least! :) Love ya, Lynn