Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by Amber
Okay here are the rules:You link back to the person who tagged you
Post these rules on your blog
Share six unimportant things about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your entryLet the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
Enjoy the results!

Six unimportant things about me

6. I used to suck my two middle fingers.

5. I wanted to be pop star when I grew up.

4. I can't stand peas.

3. My feet protrude out when I walk. Thus making me look like a duck when I walk.

2. I've had blisters in all the wrong places.

1. I have always hated my teeth.

I tag Stef, Amy, Janet, Natalie, Marilee, Brenda

2 comments:

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

I JUST LOVE THAT PIC OF YOU YOU LOOK SO SEXY. BUT I LOVE YOU SO I REMOVE IT JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.
LOVE YA AMY

Patti Smith said...

Fun little tidbits of info that I didn't know about you!