Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekly Writing's- Join Me

Okay I have had a lot of friends start blogs and then they say they don't have anything to write. I was thinking about this and thought that we could theme something for each day.
So here goes:

Monday is "Memory Monday", write about any kind of memory that you have. From childhood to your own children. Just write something that you want to remember.

Tuesday is "Thankful Tuesday," Write something that you are thankful for and why.

Wednesday is "Wordless Wednesday", Post a picture of anything. New or old

Thursday is "Thoughtful Thursday," Write something that you have been thinking about. Maybe an insight, or a realization, or a quote. Just something that gives us something to think about.

Friday is "Family Friday", write anything about your family. It can be immediate, extended, heritage stories, anything that help connect you to your family.

If you want to do this feel free to. If you want to do one day and not the next, that is fine. Just do what you want. If you can, drop me a comment so that I can make sure that I check your blog. Have fun!!

Okay I will start with "Memory Monday"
When Hailee was about 3 years old, she had a runny nose. I told her to go get a tissue so that I could wipe it. She was gone for quite sometime. When she returned, she had a whole roll of toilet paper unrolled and gathered in her arms. She came into the living room and all I could see is white toilet paper with little tiny pony tails peeking out from the top. She acted very confident in herself. She wiped her nose and dropped the bundle of toilet paper on the floor and continued what she was doing. of course I had to have her pick it back up so that I could take a picture. Too bad I don't have it on digital.

3 comments:

I could die happy in Forks... said...

Marla, you have great ideas! I am impressed! This is a fun idea! If I am stumped I will refer back to this! You are great! ;0)

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

I LOVE IT AM GOING TO DO IT.
LOVE YA AMY

Nat Nat said...

photo story friday is another fun friday way to go. Not that I ever post on fridays since it's my day off I can't seem to get to the computer. LOL

I have been off the blogs for a while and all the sudden you have posted like a million things. Way to go!