I just wanted to my little Kelby how much she means to me. You are the biggest sweet heart. You do so much for everyone. I have never heard anyone say anything negative about you. You are one of those genuine people. Someone who never asks for more than you give. You are an excellent mother who cherishes her kids. You are a special spirit that has faith like a child. You have so many talents and abilities that will forever bless your family and those around you. I love you! I care a lot about you. I thankful that I can call you my friend. Marla
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Kelby and Me.. Best Friends As Can Be!!
Labels:
friend. journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She is the best. I really enjoy Kelby, I miss her being in our ward and having her visit teach me. She is wonderful.
Post a Comment