My dear sweet Kale says the funniest things. Caden is playing tackle football this year and Hailee is one of the cheerleaders. As Hailee was practicing last night I noticed she could do things a little sharper.
Tonight I was standing in the kitchen talking to Hailee about what she could do better. I was getting ready for bed so I only had my shirt and underclothes on. (I had taken of my pants) As I begin to show Hailee how she could make her moves "Sharper" and how she could do the little hop thing better. Kale simply replied, "Mom you really should not cheerlead without your pants on."
Oh my, that kid. I asked him why but he just said "Cause."
I tell ya! That's what family is for.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Family Friday
Labels:
Family Friday,
kale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That's a good one!! Thanks for sharing :)
Did you tell him cheer leaders do it all the time? They were teeny tiny skirts.
Marla, I can't contact you I have no email or phone number...so I can't tell you about the classes. I ahve an "drop me a line" on my blog. If you click on it you can email me directly an dI can send you the info. I don't want to post my email in public because of fishing, I get enough junk mail.
He cracks me up!
i enjoy reading your blog for your kids tibits!!! tooo cute:) btw... i love your home... it's beautiful!!
I sure miss Kale! Things are a bit crazy with school and I feel like I now live at AFHS but one of these days I will get out to see you!
That is hilarius! He is so funny! ;0) I am impressed you cheerlead with Haley in your garms... LOL! Hey, sorry I didn't see your post on my blog about edu week! I didn't go but it was really missed! We'll have to plan on it next year! It really keeps you going for the year!
Okay,
so the mental picture that just couldn't stay out of my head had me rolling on the floor with laughter. I actually could see myself doing the same thing, and I am sure Ethan would have a smart remark or two to share as well. That is just too funny. :)
Post a Comment