So my wordless Wednesday has words of course but a little explanation is needed. This first pic is about this huge bee that had a stinger a half inch long. (Notice it in the bottom left hand corner of the picture) While we were in Yellowstone it flew in my window and hit my check. I jumped a tad bit and said to the car's occupants that something had hit my check. (At this point I had no idea what hit me.) A couple of miles down the road I noticed a GINORMOUS bee on my shirt. I am terrified of bee's and this particular bee had a stinger a half inch long that was trying to sting me with. I was so scared I started to scream with turned to tears after the fact. BUT.. I did not get stung and after a few minutes of feeling greatly superior, being that the bee was tucked away in a plastic bad, I let it go.
This pic is one of those could have been scarry scenes but because everything turned out okay it is funny. As you can see there is a log over the river. Kale decided to walk across it to chase the little duckies on the other side. His very responsible parents were eating lunch at the time when we heard some screaming. As we ran to were the screams were coming from this is what we found. He had obviously fallen off the log into the river. LUCKILY....the river was slow moving and not deep. He rebounded out of the river so fast that no one had jumped in yet to save him. He was terrified and being the good mom I am I decided to let him be. I figured that there are somethings that it is okay to be afraid of.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Wordless Wednesday
Labels:
kale,
Mom,
Wordless Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
IS THAT PIC OF YOU ? LOVE YA
It is SO hard to let them learn the "hard way". I remember my mom saying "someday you're going to learn this the "hard way".
Dumb ole hard way!!
That's one way to experience and learn--poor guy! I hope he knows how to swim by now.
Nice pet bee! You let it go!?! I hope it hit someone's windshield and died. Haven't seen you for a while and I miss ya!
Post a Comment