Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

I am thankful for the spiritual gifts that the Lord has blessed each one of us with. I recently returned home from a 12 day dental trip. My aunt(who is my age) and her husband are the dentists. It was so awesome to stay with her and her three small children. While there we were able to talk about our lives, our kids, our beliefs, our memories, and ect. We have always been different. We have different personalities, different wants, and different needs. We talked a lot about the Gospel and what it means to us in our lives. The thing that we both thought was awesome is that we each had differnt strengths. It was apparent that we each have a mission in life in which we need specific spiritual gifts. I realized that with our individual spiritual gifts the Lord's work is able to be completed. I am unique in the Lord's eyes but yet I have a part in the whole plan of the Lord.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARLA!!!!!!!!!! Of course I remeber you! That was a silly question. I'm glad you found my blog! Amy stopped by a feww weeks ago and gave me her blog address but I dont' have her email. I couldn't leave a comment. It is set WAY private I guess.

THANK YOU!!!! I'm so glad to get back in contact with you. YEAH! Send me an email brghtii at gmail with your number and stuff, please.

Shel

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

I HOPE ALL IS GREAT. I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BLOG AGAIN.
LOVE YA LOTS.

Marilee said...

You have many, many special gifts!! I am so glad that I have the chance to partake of those gifts. You are a gift!!

The Crook Book said...

Isn't it great that we all have different talents and strengths? I am so grateful you share yours with me! Love ya, Stef

I could die happy in Forks... said...

Marla, you are amazing and you are gifted! I love ya and miss ya! Hope all is well! Thank you for your friendship! Love ya!