Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thankful Tuesday


Today as I was thinking what I was thankful for. I have many things that I am thankful for but today I am thankful for Kale. He is the one in this family with a sense of humor. He always says the cutest thing. On Sunday Kale lost his very first tooth. He was so excited. On Sunday Kale said, "Now that my tooth is gone my boogers won't stay." I said, "What?" He said, "I used to put my boogers there and now my tooth is gone." I suggested that he use a tissue to put a booger on. He is so cute. He is a such a sweet kid.

5 comments:

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

His first tooth he is getting so big. We all need to go out some time. I miss ya.
xoxo!!!!!

{Mo} said...

Hey Marla~
Kale is SO cute. Kaleb just lost his first tooth ont he fourth of July, man was he excited! They grow up too fast.
Sorry I haven't gotten the can roller info to you sooner. I stuck the brochure somewhere so I could find it when I wanted more, and of course I forgot where????
C&H Ventures
298 W 400 N
Richfield, UT 84701
1-435-896-2925
1-877-2ROTATE

The Crook Book said...

What a cute picture! I sure miss seeing your kids on a regular basis. They have grown a lot since they lived here! I miss that!

Marilee said...

Good thing those boogers can't be savored anymore--what a cutie!!

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

It's Vicky Porter. I cracked up when I read this. Then I read it to Tim and he thought it was funny too. I love reading your blog.