While we were in Vegas we went to a splash park. The kids discovered that if you put water down the slide before you go down you go really fast. Marlie discovered that if you put soap and water down the slide you go SUPER fast. (They used the "doggie do-do" bags to transport the water.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Wordless Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
THAT IS SO CUTE ! YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG. AND LIKE THERE MOM THEY NO HOW TO HAVE FUN.
XOXO!!
I can't tell if they are landing on sand or cement. I hope it was sand! Fun Times!
When I was in High School, I got this great idea. It was raining one night and I got plastic from the Mardi Gras dance at the school. My friend and I decided to go down the slide at the park while it was raining. It was so funny. I went first-I flew down that slide and out about 5 feet. It hurt my butt so bad when I landed, but I couldn't stop laughing. My friend asked me how it was, and I told her it was great! She went down the slide after. We were covered in sand and laughing so hard we couldn't hardly breathe. After that, we went to 7-11 for industrial strength garbage bags. We recruited several other friends while at 7-11 and went down again. I started the new entertainment for awhile. For weeks, everyone would meet at the slide with garbage bags and water. It was pretty funny! That funny picture brought back all sorts of memories. I need to remember that for my blog. I hope you are having fun at Edu week! Love ya, Stef
Post a Comment