Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday

"It is better to be trusted than it is to be loved." Pres.David O McKay

When I heard this statement I had to think about it for a bit. Then I realized that the Lord loves us all, but we have to EARN his trust.

7 comments:

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

I like that .

fivelive said...

Thanks for coming to my blog. Ember is going to the new school. The first thing she said when I picked her up was Mom I love school lunch! It was fun

Tracy said...

Yes it is me! Wow it's been a long time. I can't believe how your family has grown--I guess that means mine has too! I was trying to figure out where you built your house? How did you find me? Who do we have in common? It is great to hear from you.

Marilee said...

You hit the nail on the head! I like that, too!

Jenkins Family said...

Marla I get off work at 5 so call me I don't have your new number or I would call you.

Pallas said...

Wow that is awesome! Thanks for sharing that Marla!

The Crook Book said...

Thanks for the enlightenment! You are awesome! I love ya, Stef