Saturday, June 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS. WE LOVE YOU!


Happy Birthday SIS! You made it to 34. I know when when we were kids we thought we would be real mature by the time we hit this age. I guess we hit the age but not the maturity. Oh well, when life gives as much as we have we can't complain.

Here is a list of things people love about you!

From Mom and Dad:

She was the first to venture out of the security of Heavenly Father and come to earth.
She is one of the most giving siters.
Each of her 11 children are such a treasure to her and she makes them feel that.
She works night and day to meet the needs of her whole family. (All 13 of them.)
She teachers her children about Christ.
She teachers her children how to work.
She teachers her children respect.
She has taught her kids how to provide for themselves.
She is well known cook. (Skinny butt)
She is aware of others and knows what they need.
She lets her kids have ALL kinds of animals to teach them responsibilities.

From her Family:

Kyle- I love her because her heart is pure. That she is fulfilling her preordained mission. She does what is right not matter what the consciouses will be. She is willing to sacrifice all: including: friends, family, or anything of value, so that God will bless her as he intends.
Kyler- Because she is so sweet and nice to me. She is the best mom in the World.
Nick- For all the sacrifices she has made and for how she loves each one of us individually.
Lance- She sacrifices so much for me everyday.
Kylie- Because she had me and gives up a lot for me.
Michalea- Because she cooks and cleans for us.
Stacey- She is the best mom in the world. She loves us and takes care of us.
Landon- Because she buys me stuff and cause I love her.
Kolby-I loves mommy
Kolton- I loves mommy.
Luck- I loves mommy.
David- I love mommies milkers, and mommy.

Grandma and Grandpa Perry:

Grandpa- I love Nicole because she is my very first grand daughter. Matter of fact, she is my first grandchild.
Grandma Perry-I love Nicole because she is so generous and sacrifices herself for our good.
Grandma VT- She is a sweet person and a good mother. The children look like they have just been shined. To be around the family you would not know she has that many of kids because of how well behaved they are.

Sisters:

Me- I love you cause I always have a friend when I have you.
I love you because we are so different but so similar.
I love you because of the strengh that you have.
I love you because of the mother you are.
I love you because of the times when the phone will do.
I love you because of all the stories we have to share in.
Suitcase under bed
Sneaking out at WAYYYY to young
Riding a bike down the hill, through the ditch(Okay almost through the ditch)
All the miles spent walking to and from school
Those hours and hours on the softball field.
Those campin trips. With not outhouse or kitchen.
Those before we go anywhere wars. he-he
I guess I had better stop.
Amber- Because she loves us no matter what. She is always willing to help us and she is the best big sister.
Autumn- I love Nicole because she is one of my best friends and she will do anything for us.
Marci-She has always been my biggest sister and always been there to give me loves and hugs and I have always looked up to her.

Nieces and nephews, and brother in laws:

Colby- Aunt Kollie because she has sooo many toys at her house.
Haliee- Because she is nice and she loves us.
Kale- Because she is not mean to him
Caden- She lets us come over and play a lot.
Jon- Because she is a good mom and she talks to me.
Garry- Whatever Nicole has she shares with everyone.
Alicia- She is nice. She makes sure that we are doing stuff right and that we don't fight.
Stanley-She is nice and good and I like to go to her house cause I like my play with my cousins.

3 comments:

Marilee said...

That's so nice for you to post everyone's comment about your sister on your blog! I hope her birthday was grand!

Nat Nat said...

Awesome of you to post such a nice tribute. I can't belive she has 11 kids. And she is so great with them too. If I had that many I would be in a padded room. Tell her Happy Birthday!

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

YES ME AND SHERRY OUR GOING SO I GUESS WE WILL SEE YOU THERE.
LOVE YA.